The Senate is the main expert body of the UL AGRFT.
The Senate of the UL AGRFT discusses and resolves issues in the field of research and development, artistic and teaching activities of the UL AGRFT. It gives suggestions on the adoption of passable solutions to the University of Senate.
Members of the AGRFT Senate for the 2019–2023 term of office:
- Tomaž Gubenšek, Prof., Dean
- Tomaž Toporišič, PhD, Assoc. Prof., Vice-Dean
- Žanina Mirčevska, M.A., Prof., Vice-Dean
- Filip Mramor, Student Vice-Dean
- Barbara Orel, PhD, Prof.
- Blaž Lukan, PhD, Assist. Prof.
- Aldo Milohnić, PhD, Assoc. Prof.
- Katarina Podbevšek, PhD, Assoc. Prof.
- Janja Korun, Prof.
- Matjaž Zupančič, Prof.
- Marko Naberšnik, M.A., Prof.
- Miran Zupanič, Prof.
- Klemen Dvornik, Assist. Prof.
- Jure Žavbi, student
- Luka Bokšan, student
- Jure Stušek, student
Commission for Study Matters
The Commission for Study Matters is composed of the heads of departments and the head of the Centre.
Commission for Artistic, Research and Development Activities
The Commission for Artistic, Research and Development Activities is composed of the heads of departments and the head of the Centre.
The Habilitation Commission is composed of the heads of departments and the head of the Centre.
Commission for International Cooperation
The Commission for International Cooperation is composed of the heads of departments and the head of the Centre.
Commission for Quality
The Commission for Quality is composed of four members, namely one from each of the departments and one student.
The Academic Assembly reviews Dean’s reports on the Academy’s activities and provides suggestions and initiatives to the Senate of UL AGRFT. It is composed of academic staff, non-academic staff, research professionals, professional associates UL AGRFT, as well as of student representatives of UL AGRFT.
Klemen Dvornik, Assist. Prof.
The Student Council of UL AGRFT is an administrative body of UL AGRFT students. The Student Council consists of nine members, elected by the UL AGRFT students among their own ranks.
Main tasks of the UL AGRFT Student Council include:
- to discuss all matters regarding student rights and obligations,
- to provide assessment based on a student survey regarding teaching competences in the appointment procedures for university lecturers and associates,
- to formulate UL AGRFT student assessment for the University Student Council and elect student members of the working and administrative bodies at UL AGRFT,
- to formulate optionally their assessment on candidates for the Dean.
The Board of UL AGRFT has six members. It is composed of the heads of departments, the head of the Centre, a member of non-academic staff and a member of students.
President of UL AGRFT Board
The current president is
Aldo Milohnić, PhD, Assoc. Prof.